Our website uses “cookies”. The conditions of their storage or their access to your data can be specified by changing the “cookies” settings in your browser.
What information is collected?
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The website may also save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
- The data in the form is not disclosed to third parties without the consent of the user.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the dedicated form purpose, e.g. to arrange a medical consultation.
What are “cookies”?
Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the users computer and are used to remember information or to record the user’s browsing activity on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
What is the function of “cookies”?
Cookies have a variety of functions. The basic ones include:
recording (‘remembering’) user’s preferences and adapting the content of websites accordingly
adapting content the most suitable for the user
supporting website visits statistics
What do we use “cookies” for?
- adapting content of the Website pages to match User’s preferences and optimize the general use of the Website
- recognizing the user’s device and adapting Website display
collecting statistics about how the users browse the website, for improvement of their structure and content
- maintaining the user’s session (after logging in), preventing the need to re-enter login and password details on each website subpage;
What cookies do we use?
We use several types of cookies on our websites, which are grouped according to the following criteria:
- the time for which the “cookie” is placed on the user’s end device – we use both “cookies” stored for the time of the open session (time of the browser use), and files that are not deleted when the browser is closed and remain in the user’s device for a specified period of time or without a specified deleting date.
- the origin of the “cookies” source – we use both our own “cookies” and external “cookies” from partners with whom we cooperate.
- user’s privacy – most often we use “cookies” necessary for the improved functionality of the website, the use of which does not involve tracking the user. In addition, we also use “cookies” to track user behavior, but we do not collect information that identifies the user’s personal data.
Do we use “cookies” from third parties?
Yes, we use external cookies from entities with whom we cooperate, such as Google or Facebook. Since external partners “cookies” may behave differently than described in this policy, please read the information on these “cookies” available on our partners’ websites:
- Google: https://www.google.pl/intl/pl/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
How to delete or block “cookies”?
Web browser settings usually allow cookies to be placed on the user’s end device by default. In accordance to art. 173 paragraph 2 of the polish Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws 21.12.2012, item 1445) keeping default browser settings after receiving information about “cookies” used on the website is tantamount to agreeing to the use of “cookies” on websites .
The user can change the default browser settings to avoid storing cookies on their device.
Please note that deleting or blocking cookies may affect proper display of some sections of our website.
The use of data
The collected data is used to compile statistics on how users use our website. The collected data is not disclosed to third parties, except for public authorities authorized by law.