MNM Diagnostics (MNM Bioscience) was established with the mission of helping this battling cancer. We are creating technologies for genetic diagnostics and drug target identification using modern methods in the science of medicine, including Whole Genome Sequencing, AI, and machine learning so that each patient has the biggest possible chance of winning their fight with cancer.
To our fast-growing team, we are looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer.
YOUR DAILY TASKS ON THE JOB:
- Assistance in building state of the art platform for big data processing (mainly MultiOmics datasets) supported by modern infrastructure (Kubernetes, Spark).
- Automating deployments and optimising the performance of the processing pipelines by using CI/CD, GitOps, and Infrastructure as a Code class of tools.
- Building and maintaining cloud infrastructure components.
- Supporting adaption of modern infrastructure based on Kubernetes and introducing MLOps best practices in the organisation.
- Basic understanding of containerisation concepts (Docker), including orchestration systems like Kubernetes.
- Basic understanding of cloud computing concepts and fundamentals of using public cloud infrastructure like AWS.
- Python programming and awareness of software development best practices.
- Fluent work in the Linux ecosystem.
- Fluent English.
- Nice to have: practical experience in AWS cloud ecosystem, AWS EKS, Apache Spark, Kubeflow, MLflow technologies.