MNM Diagnostics was created with the mission of helping people face cancer. We know that the information on how to effectively fight a patient’s cancer is hidden in their genome. We create technologies for genetic diagnostics based on innovative methods of whole genome sequencing and AI tools, so that every patient has the best chance of winning the fight against the disease.
Personalized medicine is no longer just a vague idea and a song of the future. The genomic revolution has started now and we’re part of it!
For our dynamically developing team, we are looking for a person who, together with the R&D team, will participate in the development of diagnostic and therapeutic tools that we aim to make available to every cancer patient.
This position will interface with the Biological Discovery team to progress biomarker discovery platform from research to pre-clinical stage, subsequently preparing the process and technology for commercial use.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- You will work specifically in the areas of biomarker discovery and development,
- you will work closely with IT/AI experts to select and engineer the appropriate computational solutions and approaches for whole genome sequencing analyses for hundreds of patients,
- you will conduct cancer research and testing to validate hypotheses, build functional prototypes for medical technology and finalize solutions,
- you will establish and maintain an understanding of current trends in oncology and emerging technologies in biomarker discovery,
- you will look for opportunities to solve problems in a unique and innovative interdisciplinary environment.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A higher education degree (graduates of master’s or doctoral studies in the following fields: biotechnology, bioinformatics, biology, medical or related analytics),
- expert level knowledge and experience in molecular biology and cancer genetics,
- knowledge of the English language at an advanced level in speech and writing,
- communication skills, ability to work in a team,
- ability to independently search and interpret biological information obtained from databases and scientific literature.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Stable employment based on an employment contract,
- stock options, thanks to which you can become a real co-owner of the company,
- the ability to work with the latest AI techniques for the analysis of cancer genomes,
- work in a young, ambitious, and friendly team with extensive international experience,
- respect, trust, and a strong work culture,
- great responsibility and freedom of action,
- the possibility of developing professional competencies, training, meetings with specialists.
Please send your CV, as well as motivation letter to: email@example.com
Please add the following clause:
“I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2019, item 1781) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR).”