We have created MNM Diagnostics to help people understand their genetic background and use this information to fight diseases. Our interdisciplinary team combines expertise in DNA chemistry and cell biology, with AI and machine learning to provide cutting-edge genome analysis and develop new approaches to personalized medicine.
We believe that every person should have access to the information encoded in his/her DNA. This information will help people to prepare to fight diseases which may occur during their lifetime.
Traditional genetic testing uses less than 0.1% of the information contained in our DNA, and focuses on identifying mutations in a handful of well-understood genes. The remaining 99.9% of DNA contains useful diagnostic information, but is ignored by other testing services due to its complexity.
At MNM we are combining next-generation DNA sequencing (NGS) technology and our unique algorithms with cell biology and mouse models of genetic diseases, to decipher this information and create personalized diagnostics for individual patients.
Our team of engineers, scientists, medical doctors and genetic councillors published more than 200 articles (including research papers in Nature, Science, Cell) and three patents.
Who dares wins
After obtaining an inderdisciplinary PhD in 2009, he spent multiple years as a postdoc at Oxford University in Departments of Biochemistry, Physics and Oncology. From 2017, as an assistant Professor at Department of Physics, Poznan University ( Link), he leads a research group focusing on DNA metabolism. Author of numerous publications in prestigious journals (link: Link).
Now building MNM Diagnostics to help people use information encoded in their genomes to improve their health.
Before starting MNM Diagnostics, she worked for many years at the Oxford University as a Research Scientist, where she gained a scientific knowledge, independence and wide variety of research skills. [link z google scholar – Link. As a co-founder and lab head of MNM Diagnostics she wants to understand better the origin of human diseases and find the way to fight them.
Keep going. Be all in.
After obtaining M.Sc. in Biotechnology at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan ( Link), she started an interdisciplinary PhD program at Division of Molecular Biophysics, Poznan University ( Link). She contributes to an authentic research experiences in the laboratory of MNM Diagnostics to develop a cutting-edge approach to personalized genetics.
We offer patients a thorough analysis of their entire genome, providing an understanding of the causes genetic diseases, including of rare and unknown diseases.
Furthermore, our whole-genome analysis can provide guidance for personalized therapies for patients with diagnosed cancer, which can reduce side-effects and increase the efficiency of current treatments.
Find the cause of your disease and learn how to treat it
Statistically, up to 3% of the population has a genetic defect; these can be metabolic, developmental or intellectual. MNM Origin provides information about the cause of the disease, based on the analysis of the genome of the patient, and their parents’. Thanks to this, we are able to establish the direction of medical treatments the patient should take, and thus we help to make the correct therapeutic decisions.
MNM Diagnostics offers bioinformatics consulting for business, public, legal and clinical partners. We offer sensitive data storage solutions following the highest confidentiality and security standards. We support large spectrum of DNA and RNA projects from in vivo and in vitro studies in human, mouse, rat and other model organisms.
Tell us what you need!
We offer genome sequencing and customised data analysis adjusted to your needs.
Effective selection of personalized anti-cancer therapy
If you know how the tumour developed, then you know how to fight it. In MNM Onco, we analyse the genome of the tumour. The comparison with healthy genome (from the same patient) provides information that is used to select the most effective therapy for the patient in question.
We are glad you want to use our services. Let us know about your needs, we will get back to you ASAP!