We are looking for a person to join our dynamically developing team; someone who, together with the IT and AI teams, will expand the hybrid cloud infrastructure used to develop diagnostic and therapeutic tools in oncology. We strive to ensure that the best possible genetic diagnosis is available to every cancer patient.
DAILY TASKS AS A CLOUD ENGINEER:
- Developing a cloud and hybrid infrastructure for processing and storing large data
- Working with data engineers, programmers and bioinformaticians
- Co-creating technical documentation in English.
- You DevOps locally and on AWS
- Relevant higher education degree
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Documented experience with AWS S3, EC2; knowledge of AWS Batch
- Experience in creating and using Docker / Singularity containers
- Very good understanding of Linux environment and tools, knowledge of bash, Git. Well-regarded will also be knowledge of technologies / tools: HPC, Kubernetes, Athena, Spark, RabbitMQ, Sentry, Graylog is welcome.
- Fluent English
- A proactive attitude, responsibility, team-working skills
- Organizational skills
- The opportunity to work on large and ambitious projects, with high computing power and BigData challenges using Machine Learning / AI
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment or B2B + periodic bonuses
- Stock participation options, thanks to which you can become a co-owner of the company.
- Ability to build a team in an ambitious, young, friendly environment, with extensive international experience.
- Large responsibility and freedom in the workplace
- The opportunity to develop professionally, take part in workshops and meet with specialists.
Please add the following clause:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2019, item 1781) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR).