MNM Diagnostics was formed with the mission of helping those facing a cancer diagnosis.
MNM Diagnostics is a scientific start-up, paving the way for personalized medicine on the global market. We combine modern DNA sequencing technology, bioinformatics, data science, with scientific and medical knowledge to improve the diagnosis of rare and oncological diseases. If you want to do work with a positive impact, creating solutions that help save lives – you’ve come to the right place.
DAILY TASKS OF A BIOINFORMATICIAN:
- Operating bioinformatics tools in order to analyze Whole Genome Sequencing data of hundreds of patients.
- Coding in Python / R, utilizing Docker/Singularity container systems
- Co-creating technological documentation in the English language
- Being able to adapt to new tasks and challenges in the dynamic start-up environment
- At least 2 years of experience with NGS data processing tools (BAM, VCF files). Highly regarded is experience with WES or WGS analyzes.
- Ability to program in Python and / or R
- Very good understanding of Linux (Ubuntu) system, familiarity with Docker, Git
- Experience with AWS, GCP, Pandas, is well-regarded.
- English level on a high level, allowing for the understanding and creation of technological documentation
- A proactive attitude, responsibility, team-working skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- The opportunity to work on large and ambitious projects, with high computing power and BigData challenges using Machine Learning / AI
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment
- Stock participation options, thanks to which you can become a co-owner of the company.
- Ability to work in a team in an ambitious, young, friendly environment, with extensive international experience.
- Large responsibility and freedom in the workplace.
- Trust and a high-performance work culture
- The opportunity to develop professionally, take part in workshops and meet with specialists.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salaries will be decided based on skills and experience. Interviews will be carried out with selected candidates. For those selected, we will be in contact via email.
Please add the following clause:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2019, item 1781) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR).